Custom Search

Valentine Poems | Romantic Valentine Poems | Best Poems for Valentine Day

I know most of you may be looking for Valentine's day special poems to make your mind romantic. Don't worry i have got some best valentines day poems read them and refresh your mind enjoy...

Will you be my Valentine?


I know that I am yours.
You are like a tossing sea
And I am like your shores.

You are like an endless wave
And I your waiting sand.
And I will wait forever as
You come and smooth my hand.

I will wait forever, yet
You are a part of me.
I hold you in my arms, while you
Come to me endlessly.

Will you be my Valentine?
I know that I am yours.
I love you with a love that yearns
To be your golden shores

...........................................

For My Valentine...

Its a new day again
A wonderful day of hearts
Others could only wish
That this day would never come
While others wish this day would never end

People are really busy
All over the country and the world
Preparing, Giving , and specially
Celebrating this day of hearts
With their special someone

They tend to give roses
Roses that withers after a week
Chocolates that are so expensive and sweet
Which after we ate it we never taste it's sweetness
After an hour or an another

There is only one thing we can never loose
Its the heart
The heart so special in this day
No one could ever wonder how powerful it is
How can i Tell?If you never experienced it?

The heart will not wither but roses will do
The heart will not taste bitter nor will lost its sweetness
The heart will forever remember the day this day
While other things just reminds us of what happened that day
On this day I give you my heart, it will forever stay with you
Till the day it stops.....
Related Posts with Thumbnails